It All Begins With Illumination
Be sure to mark your calendar as busy on November 12-16: they’re the official dates for Neuroscience 2016.
Light microscopy and optogenetics start with the light source. Make sure you start with the source at Neuroscience 2016, and head to booth #818 to see the best-in-show solid state illuminators. These lighting products are today’s industry leaders in terms of brightness, speed and both short and long term stability.
Here’s a preview of some of the products we’ll have at the show:
AURA LIGHT ENGINE®
- 360 nm/390 nm fast excitation switching for ratiometric Ca2+ imaging
- >100 mW fiber output at 475 nm and 560 nm for ChR2 and NpHR photostimulation
- Liquid light guide or optical fiber output coupling
- Integrated array of six powerful solid-state light sources
- Spectral output refined by user-exchangeable filters
- Near IR (710–750 nm) output option for intravital imaging
- Individual source selection and intensity control from image acquisition software or control pod accessory
- RGB color transmitted light imaging with monochrome cameras
- 1 kHz RGB channel switching or continuous white light for ocular viewing
- Direct mount to transmitted light port of major brand microscopes
To see the best solid state light sources, visit Lumencor at booth #818 and speak with our talented technical support and sales staff.
See you in San Diego!