LIDA Light Engine®
LIDA light engine is designed to work hand-in-hand with the latest monochrome cameras to generate RGB color transmitted light images with unprecedented sensitivity, spatial resolution, speed and color fidelity.
SPECTRA X Light Engine®
The SPECTRA X light engine affords the end user the ability to exchange single bandpass filters within the light engine and to therefore tailor the output to application-specific requirements.
SOLA Light Engine®
Lumencor offers a bright, solid state white light source as an alternative to traditional mercury-containing arc lamps: the SOLA light engine. SOLAs provide manual (SOLA SM) or electronic (SOLA SE) control options as well as a choice of 365 nm (ultraviolet) or 395 nm (violet) light sources.
MIRA Light Engine®
MIRA light engine is Lumencor’s high performance, bright, solid state illumination subsystem designed for routine, clinical fluorescence applications. MIRA houses multiple, independent light sources and with no fan needed for cooling, it produces no vibrations.
- I want to replace the mercury lamp on my microscope and never have to change bulbs ever again.
- I want a 7-line laser light engine for a super-resolution microscopy application.
- I need an 8-line solid state light source for DAPI/CFP/FITC/ YFP/TRITC/mCherry/Cy5/Cy7 excitation in fluorescence microscopy.
- I’m looking for a solid-state replacement for my tungsten-halogen lamp for transmitted light microscopy.
- I’m looking for a business partner to design and build a bioanalytical instrument.
- I would like a sales quotation for a Lumencor Light engine.
- Light BYTES: June 2019 – Read about SPECTRA X light engine applications for optogenetics, immunohistochemical analysis of tumor cell invasion, imaging actin dynamics in mouse hippocampal neurons and correlative light and electron microscopy.
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Student Microscopes for Schools and Universities
- Light BYTES: May 2019- See the MIRA light engine in action at VT’s School of Neuroscience!
- Light BYTES: March 2019- Learn how the SPECTRA III light engine facilitates faster Image Acquisition.