CELESTA Light Engine®
Lumencor’s CELESTA light engine combines 7 individually addressable multimode laser light sources with advanced electronic control systems for advanced applications such as confocal microscopy, MERFISH and optogenetics.
SOLA Light Engine®
Lumencor offers a bright, solid state white light source as an alternative to traditional mercury-containing arc lamps: the SOLA light engine. SOLAs provide manual (SOLA SM) or electronic (SOLA SE) control options as well as a choice of 365 nm (ultraviolet) or 395 nm (violet) light sources.
LIDA Light Engine®
LIDA light engine is designed to work hand-in-hand with the latest monochrome cameras to generate RGB color transmitted light images with unprecedented sensitivity, spatial resolution, speed and color fidelity.
SPECTRA X Light Engine®
The SPECTRA X light engine affords the end user the ability to exchange single bandpass filters within the light engine and to therefore tailor the output to application-specific requirements.
- I want to replace the mercury lamp on my microscope and never have to change bulbs ever again.
- I want a 7-line laser light engine for a super-resolution microscopy application.
- I need an 8-line solid state light source for DAPI/CFP/FITC/ YFP/TRITC/mCherry/Cy5/Cy7 excitation in fluorescence microscopy.
- I’m looking for a solid-state replacement for my tungsten-halogen lamp for transmitted light microscopy.
- I’m looking for a business partner to design and build a bioanalytical instrument.
- I would like a sales quotation for a Lumencor Light engine.