Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) is the cornerstone of cytogenetic analysis. Lumencor’s SOLA SE FISH light engine® is the ideal light source for FISH, providing output that is spectrally optimized relative to the excitation characteristics of nucleic acid probes and delivering sufficient intensity to generate fluorescence from weak hybridization signals.
Visit Lumencor at Booth #12 during the Association of Genetic Technologists (AGT) Annual Meeting in St. Louis, June 15-17. Talk to our talented sales and marketing staff to find out more about the SOLA SE FISH and our extensive solid-state illumination portfolio.
- Solid-state replacement for mercury or metal halide lamps
- 4.5 Watts white light output, 350–680 nm
- Electronic control from image acquisition software or control pod accessory
- Efficient and easy-to-install optical coupling through liquid light guide and collimator
- No consumables. No routine maintenance. Mercury-free