ASTRA light engine™
Solid state light engines generate powerful,
multi-color, stable, durable light.
Lumencor’s light engines are uniquely well suited for minimally invasive imaging. Powerful white light with any color temperature (red/green/cyan/blue, RGCB) can be generated alongside narrowband excitation for targeting fluorescence. Light engines provide spectral, temporal and spatial control of light for surgical and non-surgical procedures. Products are powerful enough to yield high contrast, real-time imaging as well as to maximize fluorescence signals. Stable, robust lighting enables long term monitoring and quantitation.
Solid state light engines generate powerful, multi-color, stable, durable light. The output is tuned to match any color temperature of interest. This is particularly important for minimally invasive surgery where RGCB components can be balanced for maximum signal/noise and contrast. Simultaneously, fluorophore excitation may be superimposed on the general field producing superior image quality as well as optical selectivity.
- Powerful white light for high-definition (HD) visible illumination and imaging
- Controllable color spectrum for high contrast imaging matched to color cameras
- Narrowband light for indocyanin green (ICG) excitation, endogenous fluorescence, other imaging agents
- Simultaneous illumination of white light and fluorescence images
- Spectral & power stability
- Illumination uniformity
- Microsecond switching with no filters or shutters
- Minimal heat generation
- Computer control
- Long life > 10,000 hours with no replaceable parts
- Compact size for off-the-shelf and custom OEM configurations
ASTRA Light Engine Features
≤ 1 kHz
≤ 100 µs
< 1% drift, usage dependent
0-50 C, 0-80% humidity
650W, 24VDC, 27A
21 cm x 30 cm x 9 cm